Re: [OM] IMG: Denmark

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Denmark
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:20:06 -0400
Harumph! Naked woman indeed! C'mon, Nathan, get back down to the beach in
Alicante! <wink>

Interesting the Churchill bust. I presume the Liberation at the end of WWII
trumped the unpleasantness with Nelson back in earlier times?

And having nothing to do with anything, except that seeing old Winston brought
it to mind, I read a quote of his just a few days ago that long since had been
lost in the archives of my mind. Words to the effect: "America can always be
counted upon to do the right thing, after exhausting all other possibilities."

--Bob