[OM] (OM) IMG Denmark

Subject: [OM] (OM) IMG Denmark
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 01:19:52 +1200
Thanks for the shots Nathan.

I really like the Frozen-light interface and image rendering.

I didn't check the source, but I presume Leica.

The thumbnails are also very sharp with great colour.

Re"Strøget is the main pedestrian and shopping street in Copenhagen. If
one wants to see the diversity of the people who live there, it is a good place
to be."  it crossed my mind that there is 95% female; where are the men?

Overall; I must be getting too used to a country life; I see all these city
images (with so many people) and I begin to feel claustrophobic; my mind is
telling me "get out - you will be trapped in here".  Which is a response about
me and not about what you have recorded and created.

I was amazed at the  the 18-km bridge "To get from Copenhagen to
Denmark's second city, Århus, you have to cross the Great Belt. When I
was growing up in the 1970s and 80s, this meant taking a ferry. Now there is
an 18 km long bridge."; I was through this area in 1962 when I did 6,000
miles in one month alone on a BSA 350cc motor-bike, staying at youth
hotels ( France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden,
Norway, Sweden,  Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, France, England) and I
did several ferry crossings in Denmark. Of course, being almost
monolingual, I was amused at the appearance of the Danish expression
when exiting the ferry , which if I recall correctly, was "middelfart", which
is
open to another interpretation ...

I very much enjoyed the tour, despite my remarks above, which referred to
processes inside my head..

Brian Swale.