Re: [OM] New camera on the way [was Sad tales and other story lines]

Subject: Re: [OM] New camera on the way [was Sad tales and other story lines]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:42:31 +0100
I've seen 115g heavier (warehouseexpress.com), but it's the fact that it's
bigger and heavier than the 550D, which my son owns and which is similar in
weight and size to the K-5 -- a subjective judgement, really.

I would have stuck with Canyon if I had had that system; I do like my son's
camera.

Chris