Re: [OM] Contax G

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax G
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:51:12 -0300
The local Future Shop [a big box electronics store] sells primarily Canon
and Nikon along with a couple of Olympus point and shoots including the
EPL2. A salesman told me yesterday that they haven't sold an EPL2 in six
months! Is it this model that does not have a viewfinder or allows the use
of a lens hood? If so, it's not surprising that buyers are a rare breed. How
could Olympus have been so dumb as to omit the need for two essential
features ?

jh