Re: [OM] IMG: It's Spring Again

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: It's Spring Again
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 07:35:54 -0700
Your comment caused me to wonder whether poison ivy is indigenous to North
America and Wiki tells me it is. It also told me that it does not grow west of
the Rocky Mountains and that there is a third form (a 1.2 meter shrub) that I
have never seen (or perhaps not recognized). When I lived in Massachusetts I
had lots of it on my property but have never been affected by it and suspect
that I am relatively insensitive to it. More here
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_ivy>

Chuck Norcuttt