Re: [OM] [OT] I'm really pissed

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] I'm really pissed
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 07:23:13 -0700
I just bought my Dad a Kindle for its very high resolution paper white screen
and its ability to easily change text size.  His vision is not good and he has
been buying very expensive large print books.  He loves Louis L'Amour westerns
which can be bought at Amazon for $5-6. So far I've only bought one as a trial
but got exactly what I expected. Your vent caused me to go check Amazon's
policy on returning books which is very straight forward.

See
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200127470_ksupport_returns?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200144510>
 which says in part:

Returning Kindle Content

Any content you purchase for Kindle from the Kindle Store is eligible for
return and refund if we receive your request within 7 days of the date of
purchase. Once a refund is issued, you will no longer have access to the item.
To request a refund and return, click the Customer Service button in the
Contact Us box in the right-hand column of this page to reach us via phone or
e-mail. Please make sure to include the title of the item you wish to return in
your request.

Chuck Norcutt