Re: [OM] Images from a casual visit and walk.

Subject: Re: [OM] Images from a casual visit and walk.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:26:25 -0700
On 4/17/2011 3:15 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Looks like it reprises the Miniature Killer on CSI a few years back.

I assure you that the inadvertent creator(s) of this miniature 'crime scene'
never saw that show. They are also much
cuter and less dangerous than that character.

> On Apr 17, 2011, at 9:31 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
>> I didn't mention it here at first but, just as others have commented, I
>> also liked the crime scene.  It was the lighting that really caught my
>> attention there in addition to the "crime scene" content.

Pretty tricky light. Full sun coming in the window of the larger house and
illuminating the interior of the small one
very unevenly. I had to shoot for the v. bright roof.

There's a few tricks in post going on. For example, the stage left wall of the
main room is on a different layer than
the rest of that room and the space above. Several areas treated individually.

Tricksy Moose