Re: [OM] Images from a casual visit and walk.

Subject: Re: [OM] Images from a casual visit and walk.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 20:02:27 -0700
On 4/16/2011 7:43 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I'm not sure what I was looking at through a glass lighter and darker

Our friend has two young children. When the first one started using the dining
table, she bought a piece of printed
oilskin to act as impervious tablecloth for the duration. I looked down into my
glass and saw the flowers of the
pattern. Rest camera atop glass, shoot, move glass, shoot again. Both glass and
the amount of water that happened to be
in it contributed to all the reflections and refractions.

It's a very cheery yellow, and I rather like it. She surprised me by saying
that it was chosen as the least disliked of
what was available when she bought it. She then said that she liked the pics
and they might change her mind, at least a
bit. :-)

> but I liked it.

Excellent!

Moose