Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery

Subject: Re: [OM] OT age segregation - was RE: Good imagery
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:53:44 +0100
Jeff

Poorly people have to be looked after in appropriate places, but Sun City looks
like a ghetto for the elderly.  In many countries the elderly live with their
offspring, or nearby at least, while they are healthy enough to do so.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother; I hope that she receives the care that she
needs.

Chris