Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME

Subject: Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:33:45 +0100
Oh, yes!  Nicely put, Bob.  But he has some staunch defenders on account of
some decent books, by all accounts.  But since I tend to be a fairly earnest
Christian believer, I find his denunciations of religion difficult to stomach.

Perhaps "obsessive rationalist" would describe him reasonably accurately.

Chris