Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME

Subject: Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:24:22 -0400
No question that Dawkins is brilliant. And a contributor. Just a little too
holier than thou for me. Oooops! <g>

While on the subject of religion . . . I stumbled upon an interesting televised
debate between Christopher Hitchens and Tony Blair recently. They were
astonishingly civil to one another. Didn't seem cloying at all.

--Bob