Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME

Subject: Re: [OM] BIGGER GAME
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:18:11 +1000
Polly-bashing again?
Given that 50% of the electorate is of below average intelligence and, in your
case, a lot of them have guns,fooling them and even lying to them on occasion
is absolutely necessary.Otherwise you couldn't get anything done. It's just
necessary to fool enough of the people for enough of the time.
In this manner, in the fullness of time, you may get decent health and
education systems even if it does cost an extra dollar on the tax.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx