[OM] FS - It is time to pay to the piper . . .

Subject: [OM] FS - It is time to pay to the piper . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:40:50 EDT
Ian's 7-14 mm DZ is on its way to the low humidity Texas Hill Country and I
 need to pay for the equipment which is going his way.  I'm also
transitioning from being a "Fat Cat Insurance Guy" to being a starving student
as I
embark on a path leading to a MFA in Studio Arts at Texas A&M - Corpus
Christi.  This is promoted as "The Island University," so you can visualize  me
in cut offs, flip flops & old tee-shirt with an Olympus of some sort  slung
over my shoulder or in my pocket.

The bottom line is that I am going to be thinning the herd a bit.   There
is not much telling what may show up here, however let me kick it off with  a
few items (some choice and some more common.)  Each is sold with a money
cheerfully refunded policy, should the item arrive and not be as  described.
Photos can be taken and sent if you want them. Prices  include shipping in
the United States.  I will ship overseas for the actual  extra charge.

If there is something you need, let me know and it doesn't necessarily need
 to me OM related.

Olympus OM 4 body. Nice clean camera with minor brassing at the strap lugs
and on the film reminder.  Not the new circuit, however I've not  noticed a
battery drain problem.  It needs new light seals. It  has all the proper
caps, hot shoe slide etc.  If you can live with an  OM 4, you will not be
disappointed with this one.  $110 or if you want me  to replace the light
seals,
$145.

Olympus OM 2S.  Near mint with 50mm MIJ f1.8 and strap.  My  favorite model
however I have a half dozen and don't need another. Only  distraction on
this one is an ID number very lightly scratched on the base  plate. Tiny and
less than 3/4 inch long. I've owned the camera for about 6 or 8  months and
just noticed it for the first time today.  This is a camera  which will
please.  Includes both instruction manuals. $95.

Olympus OM  4T, LNIB with  proper documentation. Champayne.  Includes box
with proper serial  number, little plastic piece protecting the shutter.
$435.

Olympus 50mm f1.4, LNIB with proper data sheet. Serial number on box
matches SN on lens. Sn 1,161,XXX. New in box lenshood. No  disappointments.
$300.

Tamron SP 80-200mm f2.8LD. Excellent  in original box with  carrying case.
Either Canon or Olympus adaptall mount.  Your choice.   $285

Voigtlander Bessa II Color-Skopar 105mm f3.5. Nice condition. 4.5 X 6 Mask
included. $600

Set of Olympus Auto Extension Tubes. $100.

Set of Vivitar Auto Extension Tubes. $45.

Varimagni in case.  $55.

Durst Laborator 1200 enlarger. Local sale (think Texas, however I will be
driving to Virginia from Texas in a week and might be able to deliver
along the way.)  If interested, contact me for photos and description of
included items. $450.

Buy more than one item and deduct $10 from each of the items over  one.
I'm just getting warmed up. What doesn't sell here goes on eBay,  Craigslist,
Fred Miranda, APUG or elsewhere.  If you want something, let me  know.

All communications off list, please.

Bill Barber (In flip flops and an old tee-shirt)