Re: [OM] (OM) OT of nothing in particular

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT of nothing in particular
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:03:25 +1100
I don't need a licence - old farts don't have to get one for fresh or marine.
Here the fisheries officers used to wait while grabbing illegal abalone divers
- until they'd hitched up the boat. It made it harder to get away AND they
could confiscate the car as well. At the moment it was used to haul the boat up
the ramp it became 'equipment used in illegal fishing, netting and collection
of shellfish.'
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx