Re: [OM] E-5 and engineers...

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5 and engineers...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:56:12 -0400
It's an unfortunate law of nature that humans laugh at people they don't like,
whether the dislike is personal, professional, ideological or theological
(among others). My surmise is that had Dubya articulated a pacifist policy of
not taking life in reprisal for the taking of life, and taken this country on a
whole different tack after 9/11, he would have been widely applauded by those
who now make sport of mocking him--and mocked by those who would have disagreed
with his pacifist course.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a Dubya fan. But . . . if I were in any way
associated with the continent of Australia, ah, mate, I would think long and
hard about mocking the way others speak. <wink>

--Bob