Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS adapter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 17:11:20 -0800
On 3/9/2011 4:50 PM, C.H.Ling wrote:
> This vendor has better pictures, I have four look exactly like it, one with
> AF confirmation chip. all my OM lenses (over 25) lock very well with it and
> I have been using them for three years.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Olympus-OM-Lens-Canon-EOS-5D-7D-500D-Camera-Adapter-/290540927839?pt=Lens_Accessories&hash=item43a596bb5f

Exactly what mine looks like.

Mine seems to have gone into hiding. I know it was on the 35.2 in New England,
in Sept., but it's not there now.  Maybe
I need a $12 spare. :-)

> I don't think others can be any better, as all of them are made of brass.

Issues of exact infinity registration have come up in the past. Mike G has
mentioned it and I recall a test of a super
wide MF lens (Nikon?) that showed a difference/problem with a slightly wrong
thickness adapter. But I just don't think
it's a problem. Nobody here has ever reported it.

Moose