[OM] Playing with an image

Subject: [OM] Playing with an image
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 03:03:35 -0800
The talk about 'glow' reminded me of some images I'd taken about five years
ago. I went back to look at them, only to
realize how much more processing experience I had gained and what more and
better tools I had acquired since then.

I was reworking one and used the Find Edges tool to make a mask for a
sharpening layer. I noticed that the find edges
layer was interesting - and wandered off into Filter Land.

This slideshow for Singapore Gallery is pretty primitive, but allows one to
just sit back and let the variations flow
by. Whole thing only takes 81 seconds. Just click on 'View Slideshow" here.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Singapore/>

Alternative Moose