Re: [OM] F2 Zuikos + Ilford Pan F = Happiness

Subject: Re: [OM] F2 Zuikos + Ilford Pan F = Happiness
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 23:11:10 -0500
I've been using the Arista Premium 400, which is TriX, for a couple years
now. I'm down to my last 50 rolls and will be ordering a couple hundred more
next week. $2.19 a roll! Tri-X is $6 a roll locally and I think its $5 at
Freestyle, the place that sells the $2.19 version under the Arista name.

Pan F has great rendering but as you said, you have to be a careful worker.
Check the highlights here:

http://tinyurl.com/49vul7e

Chris

--