Re: [OM] Zeiss Diascope

Subject: Re: [OM] Zeiss Diascope
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 09:56:19 -0000
John, I recommend that you take a look at the SRB-Griturn offerings, and
maybe give Ian Broomhead a call there. They have for a long time offered
spotting-scope mount devices, as well as all manner of other adaptors. Their
webpage lists m4/3 and 4/3 adaptors (T2) to which you add a suitable sleeve
- they have many different sizes listed here:

http://www.srb-griturn.com/digi-scoping-1-c.asp

- and if the size you need is not stocked, they can make it for you, just as
they made an L39-OM adaptor for me quickly, and reasonably priced. And
unlike the Novoflex adaptor I tried, it works!

Piers