Re: [OM] Zeiss Diascope

Subject: Re: [OM] Zeiss Diascope
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 23:48:17 +0000 (GMT)
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
   I want to use the spotting scope primarily as a compact telescope. It will
be
used for general coastal and nature work, but also as a shooting spotting
scope.
I will use it for birdwatching but in a general interest way..  ;-)>
p.s. thanks to those who have given links etc.
 Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK