Re: [OM] OT; looking elsewhere

Subject: Re: [OM] OT; looking elsewhere
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 07:01:25 +0000
The K-5 is smaller and slightly lighter than the E-3, Nathan.  That's one of
the reasons that I'm looking that way: I must reduce the weight I carry as my
shoulders are suffering.  I wear a parachute to the aircraft which weighs
around 10kg.  That's not difficult to carry, but it adds to the strain on my
oddly-stressed shoulder and back muscles.  Likewise, if I carry too much in a
camera bag the fun quotient is reduced after an hour or so.

So, I have a reasonable excuse for getting a new system . . . :-)

Chris