Re: [OM] OT; looking elsewhere

Subject: Re: [OM] OT; looking elsewhere
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:41:22 +0000
Thanks, Chuck (and Ken) for your thoughts.

Full-frame has never been a bother, but body size is a serious consideration,
and the K-5 looks small and light.

It would mean selling my 12-60 and 50-200, but I'll wait a bit longer and see.
If I did go the Pentacchio way, I should have to switch to m43 for my second
body in order to keep my Oly List ticket :-).

As an aside, my younger son has just switched from his E-500 to a Canyon 550D;
he lives in London (working at the Covent Garden Apple shop) and he enjoys
going around London making photos.  I have challenged him to a day's people
photography in London in the next couple of weeks.

Chris