Re: [OM] Semi-Fang

Subject: Re: [OM] Semi-Fang
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:54:51 +0100
Hi Bill and all,

From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
>In a message dated 2/14/2011 12:07:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,
>zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>Schneider  Symmar-S 210mm f5.6, with a few cosmetic issues (mainly the
lack
>>of  aperture scale) but in mint++ optical condition (with a fully working
>>Copal  shutter) for $112.
>
>Also a good buy.  I'm guessing the aperture scale to be  available.  You
>might try _http://www.skgrimes.com_ (http://www.skgrimes.com)

Thanks for the link, they have a lot of interesting things. But I'm afraid
their aperture scales are rather expensive -- for such a semi-fang, that is.

I can live without the scale -- the nearby shutter speed scale serves as a
reference. And LF photography takes plenty of time, anyway... ;-)

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)