[OM] Seeking comments on E-30 vs. E-620

Subject: [OM] Seeking comments on E-30 vs. E-620
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:09:49 -0500 (EST)
I'm considering buying an E-30 while I can still get one new, and would
appreciate any comments anyone has on comparison of the E-30 and E-620 bodies.
 I've currently got E-510 and E-520 bodies and several lenses, and the E-30
 would be an addition, not a replacement. I'd characterize my level of
photography as "advanced amateur," though I'd don't have much time to take
photos right now.

My attraction to the E-30 includes the articulated finder, more focus
points than the E-620,  and the fact it uses the same batteries my other
bodies
use. I see the different size battery of the E-620 as a major issue for
me. I don't want to go to the expense and size of the E-5 or E-3 at this  time.

I've found a couple of listings for new E-30 bodies through online
searches, but any less-well-publicized sources for a new body at a good price
would be appreciated. I'm looking for the body only, if possible.

TIA,
Greg