Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:06:30 -0600
> Wait a minute...Not so fast. According to the pull down menu, murkins are in
> the piglet basket too, so stop dreaming about being a supreme human being.

We 'Murkins ARE superior! But I think that's mostly due to marketing.
:)  The fact is, we put on our Chinese made pants one leg at a time
too.

> Howz this uplifting message for good morning.

We've had better. I prefer the other kinds of uplifting messages more.

> P.S.  Ireland is gorgeous, but I hear that now it is not the right time to
> move there...

Is it ever? Even during the growth cycle Ireland has had issues. But
Galway is "home" for me. It's Traverse City, Michigan with backwards
roads and people talking funny.

AG