[OM] (no subject)

Subject: [OM] (no subject)
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:41:28 -0800 (PST)
Sari, my bad.

I guess I red too much into your statement, but the way this conversation was
heading, I just assumed that you refer to the quality you get from the garden
variety of fruit, not the one the maximized-for-profit variety that the grocery
store and most "organic" farms/stores offer.

Having said that, only a handful of people could afford commercially the former
(Bill Gates and the Queen come to mind) and the latter is pretty much the same
product, the price difference comes mostly from differences in profit margins
set and how much one wants to spend on false advertisement and crushing the
competition.

Best

Boris