Re: [OM] [OT] How white are you?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] How white are you?
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:19:52 -0800 (PST)
They always discover how dumb I am after hiring me, Jez.  I think I have
mastered how to disguise it during the interview process.  But you are right,
no one in the right mind would hire someone who calls himself alienspecimen,
especially for director of engineering...:)

BTW, alienspecimen is just a poke at the gvmt, because prior to becoming a
citizen I was considered an alien as opposed to being just plain furriner or
more "sophisticated" foreign national.  Always found that hilarious.

Best

Boris

From:   Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:51:43 +0100

Did you perhaps send an application from your email address "alien specimen"?
:-)