[OM] [IMG] Lunch (was pizza, was Re: Oh gawd...)

Subject: [OM] [IMG] Lunch (was pizza, was Re: Oh gawd...)
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 09:04:51 -0800 (PST)
I had lazy pizza for lunch.

Lazy, coz I didn't make the dough and didnt grate the cheese (I was out of
chunk cheese)

Here it is in its entire glory:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/06022011%20Lunch/?action=view&current=1.jpg

You prolly wont guess the ingredients so here's the list:  Roma tomatoes,
sliced onion, chopped garlic, shredded Mozzarella, fresh Basil, sea salt and
olive oil of course...this is as simple as it gets, but of course, often the
simple things are best...:)

A view from the above:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/06022011%20Lunch/?action=view&current=2.jpg

The end result:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/06022011%20Lunch/?action=view&current=3.jpg

Because of its mild taste, I choose the stronger taste of dry oil cured olives
to go along with it and washed it down with plenty of wine.

Desert was freshly squeezed orange juice if you waz really curious.

Pictures dont have any artistic quality, but represent how excellent the
venerable A200 is...:)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, it is sunny out and I am going for a loooong
walk at the beach.

Best

Boris