Re: [OM] OT: The final straw (Apple)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The final straw (Apple)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 20:33:54 -0800
On 2/2/2011 2:54 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> .  .  .
> Well, the reality is, we get ticked off at any successful company for being
> successful. I vaguely recall IBM, Microsoft, Bell/AT&T and AOL being evil
> empires. OK, AOL truly was evil, but you get my point.

Have I not been paying attention, or have you been better lately at owning your
own opinions and behavior, rather than
talking like everybody else is just like you? Or have you perhaps become
royalty while I wasn't looking?

I didn't think, don't think any of them are evil.

Do you remember the story of the frog, the scorpion and the river?

They are corporations; it's in their nature to act the way they do.

Getting worked up about it only hurts you.

Moose