Re: [OM] OT: The final straw (Apple)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The final straw (Apple)
From: "bill pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:12:05 -0600
Wow, you guys have hit another subject that gets me steamed! I must be
turning into Walt.

All of this crap is the result of that digital milennium act stuff. MOst
software is like this: if you won't agree to the terms and conditions, you
cna return the stuff and get your money back, but to read and agree or
disagree, you have to open the box, which means they won't take it back.
Screwed either way. Some really, really sharp lawyers sold the gummint on
allowing their clients things that no one else would ever allow. Except
sports leagues.

Bill Pearce