Re: [OM] IMG: My father-in-law with the Texas Leica

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My father-in-law with the Texas Leica
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 08:53:32 -0500
Liked the original, like this one mucho better. The Fuji GWs, in 90mm or 65mm
are great cameras. I had the 65mm version for a number of years and got some
teriffic chromes out of it. All mechanical. No bells, no whistles.

You can also point that glass directly into the sun and get some wonderful
results.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com