Re: [OM] Heliar (Was: 50mm 1.8 (Re: Hoarding & Varimagni))

Subject: Re: [OM] Heliar (Was: 50mm 1.8 (Re: Hoarding & Varimagni))
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:21:46 +0200
Excellent, i've seen the Perar Super-Triplet before, very interesting.
I wish there were more independent, bespoke lens makers like this.

I do sometimes yearn for a Cooke PS945 229mm f/4.5 for
large format (I guess Cooke is still a small, bespoke lensmaker)
but at that price - ouch.

Enjoy the lens, Andrew. I would love to see some of your images with it?

Dawid