Re: [OM] Re :OT photo frames

Subject: Re: [OM] Re :OT photo frames
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:00:52 +0000
Certainly, Chuck, but my point remains.  Using energy is surely wasteful when
you don't have to.  Just as spending money is wasteful if it's unnecessary.

The father of a neighbour in Tampa showed us his wall of TVs, back in 1989: he
had 5 large sets installed in wall in his living-room, all working on different
channels.  This was the Christmas of power cuts and of pleas from the
Electricity company to save energy.  At the same time, his wife had left the
pool heating working to warm the plants around it.

All necessity is relative eh? :-)

Chris