[OM] Re :OT photo frames (was: OT A one-milion dollar photographic print

Subject: [OM] Re :OT photo frames (was: OT A one-milion dollar photographic print)
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:11:26 -0800
>   I've been seriously thinking about mounting a medium size HDTV on the wall
> that's capable of running a slide show off a flash card.
We've had and enjoyed a small 10" digital photo frame but the quality of
the ones I've seen and used is crap and the price high. Especially
considering the prices for monitors. The two that I had failed after
about a year each. The problem with a TV or monitor is the connection.
Perhaps some kind of tablet thingy below wouldn't be too obtrusive.
Ideally it would be a monitor with a bluetooth or network connection and
necessary software built in. The houses I've been working on for the
last few years have all this hardwired during construction.

Mike