Re: [OM] Re :OT photo frames (was: OT A one-milion dollar photographic p

Subject: Re: [OM] Re :OT photo frames (was: OT A one-milion dollar photographic print)
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 21:58:02 +0100
You are probably quite right about that. Energy efficiency had no part in
this option. Large screens still cost more energy than smaller ones,
although the LED's are already much better than the LCD's and those are
better than Plasma. Maybe in the near future the screens like the ones found
in e-books will be large enough and good enough to display photos, at least
in B&W. They only cost energy when displaying something else.

Wiliam