Re: [OM] FS: Olympus remote controller

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Olympus remote controller
From: "George Themelis" <george@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:53:49 -0500
OK, thanks for the info about olympususa.

The $85 was from a different seller a week ago:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180607391205

You can see my item here:
http://www.sell-3d.com/JAND2011/OM-RemoteControl.htm
(not an ebay auction yet, even though it looks like it - please ignore the
general information at the bottom)

George