Re: [OM] (OM) OT A one-milion dollar photographic print

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT A one-milion dollar photographic print
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:50:28 -0500
I'm sure PhotoShop or Qimage would handle it.  As to the printer, Epson
offers 3 models with 48" wide carriages.  They print on roll paper if
desired for extra length.  This is one
<http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Pro/SeriesStylusPro79009900/Overview.do?BV_UseBVCookie=yes>

If Peter Lik sells even one print he can pay for his printer... although
filling the printer with its 11 ink cartridges (up to 700 ml) might
double the cost of the hardware.  Not quite.  700ml cartridges are only
$280 each.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt