Re: [OM] Zuiko date code "TN65" ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko date code "TN65" ?
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:54:13 +0100
Don't think about that date code, just get the goods :)

I don't have any G's, so can't check. But sometimes the ink looks rather
"fluid" so a G could easily become a 6...
But prolonging the code system with 1, 2, 3, etc after Z, we end up in 2012
as date code. Being the year the world ends according to some.
So that could be a prophetic lens! maybe even made in the Wyoming factory
and sent back by time machine?

Iwert