Re: [OM] (OT) CS5 + Mac Snow Leopard = Nada

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) CS5 + Mac Snow Leopard = Nada
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 08:02:02 -0500
Wouldn't have a clue, But the, ah, virtual anarchy and growth of the web and
software means that incompatibilities are just going to be part and parcel of
the experience. My trick so far has just been to find something to use that
isn't incompatible. I suppose that's not always possible, or, for that matter,
affordable.

Or, maybe it's an Adobe plot to get everyone to pony up for Dreamweaver. <g>

--Bob

On Jan 8, 2011, at 3:01 AM, Chris Barker wrote:

> I'm now getting Adobe Flash Player warnings when I use RapidWeaver and
> RapidBlog (connection to Google's Blogger through the RW interface).  It
> warns me that RW is trying to connect to Blogger; it's just like using
> blimmin' Vista and I can't find how to switch off the warning as it never
> goes to "Settings" when I ask it to . . .

Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com