Re: [OM] Photo-illiteracy

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo-illiteracy
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 17:41:49 +1100
Simply means that part of the image is pure white - I get it with studio images
that are shot with a white background. Not otherwise considered to be a good
thing but I'm throwing a coupla thousand watt/sec of light at the backdrop to
make absolutely sure (as opposed to often sure) that it blows out.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx