Re: [OM] Dreamweaver

Subject: Re: [OM] Dreamweaver
From: manuel viet <manuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 00:03:56 +0100
I use a nice and clean free CMS with photo galleries plugins and HTML5 /
javascript compatibility : silverstripe

It's not exactly for the faints of heart, because everything not included has
to be programmed with a text editor (including new css), but the learning
curve is gentle and many amenities are provided from the beginning.

Not really wysiwyg, but it gives a lot of design freedom for those who already
have a modicum of web design knowledge.

Wordpress is fine, but it's big and doesn't bend to your desires as well (but
of course, there are many more canned plugins, if you can live with them).
Drupal is more arcane in my opinion. As someone nicely put it elsewhere,
Drupal gives you a lift and brings you in your armchair 100 m from the top of
mount Everest. But you still get to climb those last 100 m with flip-flops at
your feet.

http://www.silverstripe.org

--
Manuel Viet