Re: [OM] Dreamweaver

Subject: Re: [OM] Dreamweaver
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:16:10 +0000
It's a big, fat application, John.  I use RapidWeaver, a British application
from realmacsoftware.com; but's Mac-only, I'm afraid.

There are one or two cheaper or open-source coding applications around, along
with template-driven ones, both for PC and for the Mac.  There's a comparison
of website-building applications on this website: http://bit.ly/fORPVS

Chris