Re: [OM] Copper Country - Abandoned Copper Works, Pasties and Bridge rev

Subject: Re: [OM] Copper Country - Abandoned Copper Works, Pasties and Bridge revisited
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 08:19:27 -0600
Chuck, their history in the UP was via the Cornish.

The history of this area is pretty intense. You know that story about
the crowded theatre and someone yelling fire? Happened here. There are
other things that have become part of our culture (Go west young man)
that are here.

The pictures of the abandoned pastie shop also include stuff on the
other side of the building that indicate someone's solo effort of
turning junk into garbage. Maybe I'll also do something with the
pictures of the abandoned bar across the street.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx