Re: [OM] Tahquamenon Falls - Frozen Motion

Subject: Re: [OM] Tahquamenon Falls - Frozen Motion
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:20:08 -0800
On 12/31/2010 5:14 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I'm wondering how you coached so much green and purple of of the first one
> when nary a bit is visible in the original.

Both are there. I can certainly see bluishness in the foam bottom right. LCE
and Curves simply accentuated it. I didn't
notice how purple the foam, in particular, had become.

> I like the treatment on the foreground on the second but the purple water
> looks unreal.  But, again, that may be the Krappy Kolor laptop.

As I tried to say, I wasn't going for finished work, just ideas of how they
might work better. In any case, I've taken
out some magenta & blue in both examples.

Moose