Re: [OM] Economics

Subject: Re: [OM] Economics
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 12:15:42 +0000 (GMT)
Exactly my point Chris ;-)>
 Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 24 December, 2010 11:46:03

Hmmm, from my experience the US model of education would not do, at all, John.
We were lucky, when we lived in Florida, that we could send our sons to a
Catholic private school, in Tampa.  The local public schools were not suitable.

In fact the Tories' thrust to do anything American is probably based more on
the
desire to make any process cheaper than to make it better.  We need to improve
our education system, but removing the Government from it might have a
beneficial effect . . .

Chris