Re: [OM] Gasp! (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Gasp! (OT)
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:52:34 -0500
Robert is correct IMO. In instructing both military and law enforcement we
stressed
that once the decision is made to fire, aim for the center of the body mass.

Better chance of disabling the opponent, less chance of a stray round
hitting an innocent.

Note too, that 10 ft of distance is the minimum safe distance from a man
with a knife.