[OM] 3Ti finish [Was: Re: So here's the deal...]

Subject: [OM] 3Ti finish [Was: Re: So here's the deal...]
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:23:43 +0200
Hi Wayne,

Let me also throw in my experiences here. I have been banging around
(OK, not quite, but...)
an OM-3Ti by my side for a couple of months now. Always on a strap,
over my shoulder.

The finish of the OM-3Ti (that dark grey finish over the titanium
metal) is somehow incredibly
tough, it does not scratch easily at all. So, with the same amount (or
lack of) babying,
a 3Ti should continue to look better than most other cameras.
Especially most other dark or
black cameras, since most chrome cameras (OM-1, Leica M3, etc) are
usually very tough.

My OM-1 looks like new, and it leads (well, has lead, it's only a
backup now) a very
tough life.