Re: [OM] photo gallery software

Subject: Re: [OM] photo gallery software
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:04:47 -0800
It looks like the area for the image has a fixed size but some of your
images are too large to fit in it, thus the text overlaps the image on its
right side.

The enlarged images pop up but some of them are no larger than the original
image. This creates a strange looking page. However when the enlarged images
(blue flower) are large enough to cover the original page it looks fine.

There is a company called project 7 which sells photo and menu code. I
haven't had a compelling need to do things right so I haven't used it. One
of the company people gives lots of free advice on a website/dreamweaver
group. The various offerings are pretty slick and apparently designed to
meet almost any accessibility need. http://www.projectseven.com/

Jeff Keller