Re: [OM] Savannah area restaurants, was: Jeweler's camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Savannah area restaurants, was: Jeweler's camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:18:56 -0500
I forgot.  Here is a link to numerous Savannah restaurants and
attractions. <http://www.savannahga.net/>

I also just realized that the link I found for The Lady and Sons was in
the "Tours" column.  The restaurant link is there.  I just found the
wrong one.  Oh well, I've eaten there and I already have my Pink House
reservations.

Here's a link for The Olde Pink House.  Not their site (they don't have
one) but it does show the menu.  I do believe I'll try the "She Crab
Soup" with sherry. yum.
<http://www.savannahga.net/dining/thepinkhouse.html>

Chuck Norcutt