[OM] Savannah area restaurants, was: Jeweler's camera

Subject: [OM] Savannah area restaurants, was: Jeweler's camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:53:19 -0500
Some feedback.  The Pirate's House is not open on Christmas Day.  The
Lady & Sons is Paula Deen and sons.  But any links or contact numbers I
can find only refer to their tour of Savannah and not Paula Deen's
restaurant.  I decided not to pursue that line further because of the
confusion and the fact that I've already eaten once before at her
restaurant.  It was very good but I decided to try something else on
this trip.

So on to The Olde Pink House.  It is open on Christmas day.  There is
free parking in the square plus parking garages on either side of the
restaurant if needed.  The folks sound very friendly, the place gets
rave reviews and entrees range from $16-27.  I have made reservations
for 8:00 Christmas night.  Caution on web searching.  The Olde Pink
House is sometimes simply called The Pink House.

Thanks a bunch.  We shall not go hungry.  :-)
Chuck Norcutt